Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Atomic Honeymoon

~ For Adrienne~
she sent me this story today...
"Hi,
So I really liked atomic Honeymoon. I love your style. The mix of the old fashioned and the colorful disaster pics. This one stood out to me I guess because it seems personal. My boyfriend and i have been through a lot in the past year, and it just seemed like a visual description of this.
We cleaned up a local park on Saturday. It is a place we like to hang out, near our house that is constantly littered with beer cans and trash. So we took trash bags and cleaned it up, and cut some brush for easier walking through. We plan to continue to keep it clean.
We also went through our closets and picked out a lot of stuff we haven't worn in a while, or doesn't fit, and donated it to charity."
~That is so cool!

No comments: